While owning real estate and living in Cabo San Lucas may just be a dream for some, more and more individuals are making a move to Mexico. Do you feel ready for a lifestyle change, and think purchasing real estate in Cabo San Lucas could be right for you? Despite what specific real estate in Cabo San Lucas you are interested in, there are some universal tips to protect your investment and keep your home safe. Here are property safety tips for real estate in Cabo San Lucas.
- Real Estate in Cabo San Lucas: Obtain Property Insurance
- First off, crime is not as common in Cabo San Lucas as it is in big cities in the United States. However, burglary or petty theft does occur. Therefore, make sure you purchase a property insurance policy for your real estate in Cabo San Lucas. Most Mexican property insurance policies cover theft of items from inside your home as well, and deductibles and coverages vary greatly. A good insurance policy to protect your real estate in Cabo San Lucas will cover vandalism to your property, burglary and loss of property. Make sure you always read the fine print in all insurance documents prior to signing and paying your premium. Lastly, consider a property insurance policy from a US based insurance provider that offers property insurance in Mexico.
- House Sitter for Real Estate In Cabo San Lucas
- Avoid leaving your real estate in Cabo San Lucas unoccupied for long periods of time. The majority of home theft in Mexico occurs in homes that were left unattended. If you need to travel or your real estate in Cabo San Lucas is a second home, arrange to have a house sitter or friend stay at your home while you are gone. Real Estate in Cabo San Lucas is so sought after, you probably won’t have too much trouble finding a willing house sitter. In addition to keeping your real estate in Cabo San Lucas safer, an added bonus is that a house sitter can alert you to any repair or maintenance issues that arise while you are away from home.
- Types Of Real Estate in Cabo San Lucas: Condo-Hotel Is Ideal
- A really easy and smart way to protect real estate in Cabo San Lucas while you are away is to purchase a condo-hotel unit as they have 24 hour staff. If you need to go out of town, you can let the front desk know to keep an eye on your property while you are away. Luxury real estate in Cabo San Lucas can be found at the condo-hotel, Villa La Estancia. Villa La Estancia offers quality construction, high end finishes, and spectacular ocean views. Villa La Estancia real estate in Cabo San Lucas are beachfront and oceanfront private residences with onsite staff, luxury amenities and world class services. Owning real estate in Cabo San Lucas at Villa La Estancia is maintenance free, and know your home will be protected while you are gone. Visit Villa La Estancia’s website at https://www.villalaestanciarealestate.com/ now to see what amazing real estate in Cabo San Lucas units are available for sale right now.
Top property safety tips for real estate in Cabo San Lucas include purchasing property insurance, avoid leaving your home unattended, and investing in a low maintenance luxury condo-hotel such as Villa La Estancia.